This site uses cookies. When you browse the site you are consenting to its use. Know more.

Topic: Joao Pedro Pereira Presentation  (Read 162 times)

Offline pedropereira14

• Transformar ameaças em Oportunidades
Joao Pedro Pereira Presentation
« on: November 30 2015, 14:25 »
Hello ... my name is Joao Pedro Pereira and I'm a full time Trader since about 6 years ago. As a result of the evolution in my professional life, I ended up working at home full time managing my own and others investments with several financial products available in the capital markets (day trader and medium term investments). The financial and economic area are part of my academic and professional training; as such, to have all the available time turned out to be a conscious and sustained choice. It's indeed a very lonely profession, intense with large swings in our good daily disposal.
During the summer of 2014 in the Football World Cup I contact the "Academia das Apostas"  website, which began at that time the Monitoring football games through the Betting Exchange that Betfair offers. As I'm passionate about the sport and especially in football I start to invest much of my time studying some of the available markets in the Betfair Betting Exchange.
Thus, after 20 months of study and monitoring in particular the "Match Odds" market, have managed to obtain an evolution tend to positive value, supported by the most tangible rational that exists in this activity: the profitability in relative terms.
As a footnote in my presentation, I must say that it is with full justice that should highlight the role that "Academia das Apostas" website had and has in my evolution on this activity which unintentionally ends up fill now all of my time as a professional in Trading; either through information sharing daily, whether through human and material resources available or inclusive with information about other study sources on this activity...that we love so much.
JPP14