This site uses cookies. When you browse the site you are consenting to its use. Know more.

Topic: Presentation of Magalhaez  (Read 144 times)

Offline Magalhaez

Presentation of Magalhaez
« on: November 29 2015, 18:24 »

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

My name is Telmo Oliveira, let me think when I did my first online bet... I think it was around 2007/2008 me and my friends created and account and we only bet in results we were all sure of the outcome. We won some and we lost some too :D we were just playing around.

Through that I found bet trading, I tried to explain it to my friends to see if they want to do it and we could learn it all at the same time. They did not want it so I just learned it alone at least the basics. This was around 2012. Since then I have been on and off of bet trading depending on my free time to ear a bit of money on the side.

I usually bet on football (soccer just in case there are Americans reading this :D) on the markets match odds and under/over, I'm trying to progress to another markets like HT correct score for example.

Let's see other information, I am Portuguese living in the Netherlands (if anyone lives here too you can send me a pm or something to get in touch). I always played poker I like to think I'm better than average at that :D

I think that it for now.

Regards to all of you!