This site uses cookies. When you browse the site you are consenting to its use. Know more.

Topic: Hello; new to sports betting  (Read 427 times)

Offline OGirly

Hello; new to sports betting
« on: September 20 2019, 16:58 »
Hello :) I'm new to sports betting - and a bit to sports to be honest. My husband LOVES sports, and for the longest time I was hesitant to really 'get into' it with him. However, I've always been a gambler (blackjack is my game of choice) and once he turned me on to sports betting I can enjoy the games now (it's no fun if there's not at least a dollar on the game for me LOL). Anyway, I've started to discover that I actually enjoy this hobby and I'm looking to get a bit better at it so I figured I'd sign up on this website and see what I can learn from you all.

My sports/teams of choice are football (Liverpool FC)  (fan_r), baseball (Indians), American football (Packers), and cricket (Essex). I'm especially fond of cricket and football. Anyway; that's enough of an introduction. I'm just gald to be able to enjoy a hobby with my husband, and perhaps as I learn more I can bring him around to the hobby of betting as well (he's more interested in the fantasy sports aspect...but I'm pretty sure you can put some money on that too if I'm not mistaken).

Looking forward to learning from you all :D

Offline RaphaelGill

Re: Hello; new to sports betting
« Reply #1 on: October 12 2023, 06:25 »
Sports betting is a fantastic hobby, and it's so cool that you're looking to get better at it.

Offline MauricioNewman

Re: Hello; new to sports betting
« Reply #2 on: October 13 2023, 12:01 »
Learning and sharing with others who have a passion for sports betting can be quite rewarding.It's awesome to see your love for football, baseball, American football, and cricket. Those are some exciting sports to follow, and you've got some great teams there! Football and cricket can be especially thrilling to watch and bet on.If you're ever looking for more insights or predictions, you might want to check out this link: https://www.bettors.club/betensured. It can be a valuable resource to help you make informed bets and enjoy your hobby even more.
« Last Edit: October 16 2023, 14:43 by MauricioNewman »