This site uses cookies. When you browse the site you are consenting to its use. Know more.

Topic: Winning bet of $ 85,000 on Tiger Woods in the 2019 Masters  (Read 6872 times)

Offline Academia

Winning bet of $ 85,000 on Tiger Woods in the 2019 Masters
Winning bet of $ 85,000 on Tiger Woods in the 2019 Masters

Nevada gambler won $ 1.19 million because he bet Woods would win the 2019 US Masters.

Winning bet, since the golfer did not win a great championship since 2008.

Tiger Woods was expected to be able to win the 2019 Masters, this time at age 43 and in a field that would be heavier than he would like after several days of rain in Georgia. What turned out to be this Sunday - Tiger Woods, after 11 years without winning the Grand Slam of golf, won the 83rd The Masters.

Woods' win earned gambler William Hill a $ 1,190.00 prize, as he believed the golfer to win the Georgia Masters. The winning $ 85,000 bet was considered risky since Tiger Woods did not win a major championship since 2008 at the US Open. 

But, of course, there are fans and gamblers. The British company, William Hill, one of the most important in the United States, received the cheesy bet by telephone. Nick Bogdanovich, one of the bookmakers' executives, even thought the bet was $ 85 or $ 8,500 and had not gone beyond a miscommunication. In addition, the biggest bet on a golf tournament, according to William Hill, had varied, so far, between $ 10,000 and $ 20,000.

The US Masters is generally the most popular annual golf event to bet in the US. As a result of this big bet on Woods in an odd to 14, William Hill sports betting instantly reduced the odds to 10.

HERE you see all bookmakers which offer your favorite sports.

See on the portal in: Articles » Winning bet of $ 85,000 on Tiger Woods in the 2019 Masters
Ver no portal em: Artigos » Winning bet of $ 85,000 on Tiger Woods in the 2019 Masters

Offline Demixl

Such a nce story,thank you for sharing

Offline closekrop

OMG,really lucky guy

Offline Campbelden

Re: Winning bet of $ 85,000 on Tiger Woods in the 2019 Masters
« Reply #3 on: September 30 2021, 18:35 »
These are incredible results! This amount is awe-inspiring. I think you should be more attentive to such stories because it can motivate many people to do better.
This also happened to me a couple of years ago. I decided I could become a professional sports betting player, and that thought always pushed me forward. I haven't quit till this day, and I'm proud of myself because at racing-logic.com, you can be a fortunate guy. It's been proven by my own experience, and I plan to do it again.
« Last Edit: October 03 2021, 13:17 by Campbelden »