This site uses cookies. When you browse the site you are consenting to its use. Know more.

Topic: abetfair trader - Starting from 200€  (Read 759 times)

Offline dutch

abetfair trader - Starting from 200€
« on: February 28 2018, 13:23 »
Hello!

abetfairtrader.com  is my page, which will be driven by two passions. One is the football game, the matches, the emotion and the cold sweat deriving from it. The other is the markets, in this case the betfair market, the love for the numbers, the ups and downs, where is required exactly the opposite a tremendous control of emotions and a careful planning and actions.
I created this page with some ideas in mind, with the main principle of showing my starting career as a betfair trader. I’m, for all means, not a professional although I know my ways around it, and I’ve done it for some time.

I'll keep here contents updated about what I put into the page, but if you have some interest please follow it, on facebook and twitter.

In here, and in my page abetfairtrader.com I'll show my progress from a starting modest bank of 200€ and will show my evolution, my increasing profits and my bittersweet moments. I'll share all moments with you guys. Content will keep updated whenever possible, I have another profession as well as other developing skills, so don't mind if sometimes it takes me some more days to post or even if I don't trade at all because I think the most important condition for it is not there, focus.

I'll keep follow-up posts, show my decisions, explain them and encourage debate about them. I'll try to keep some previews and ideas for games. Also videos of me trading, and my strategies will be posted into the website soon.

Focus will be on Football unders, eventually match odds, which are the markets I'm more familiar with. Also tennis and horse racing pre-live will be explored during this time.

So this is my idea, keep following and you can expect always honest results from me.

Follow my page on abetfairtrader.com and check my introduction post and my first 2 days results.

Cheers

Offline dutch

Re: abetfair trader - Starting from 200€
« Reply #1 on: February 28 2018, 14:07 »
This is the balance of the first 2 days.
So I started with 200€ and over these 2 days had a win of 24.02€ in football and a loss of 2.47€ in tennis.
A positive balance nonetheless, but with some mistakes in the middle. In my website I go more in depth about my decisions but I'd like to point out here 2 games.

Sporting x Moreirense - A game where Sporting was missing many players, the best goalscorer Bas Dost, and playing instead with Doumbia, that in 12 games gailed to score a single goal in the league, was missing also the 2 left-back that are very supportive in the attack, as well as William Carvalho, the Portuguese midfielder is essential in organizing Sporting attacks. With these and under 2,5 odd above 2,4 I saw an opportunity and traded for the under during the first half were Sporting had an hard time creating any chances.

On the other side the tennis match, Dutra Silva x Sandgreen, where from the beginning, Dutra Silva was priced bellow 1,8 I didn’t find it very fair. I was wrong and Dutra Silva won the first set 6-0. This was the moment I started to actually follow the match. It was pretty equilibrated and like when happens with a 6-0, if after the match is equilibrated the odd will have to rise, usually a lot. So after the 2-2 I layed Dutra Silva, at around 1,20. I did some trades, packing a good green at some point in a game where Sandgreen was 0-30 down and recovered. Still Sandgreen was shaking a bit again and Dutra Silva was starting to sail through his service games. I had a reasonable profit, the odd was around 1.33 and here is the mistake, I saw it coming, I had a profit and still I didn’t capitalized. Next game, Sandgreen got broken to 15, I ended up putting more money in the market in the hope that he would recover his service game and could close with still a good profit, that Dutra Silva broke him and finished the match 6-0 6-4, and I ended up with a red of 4€.

This is a resume of my first 2 days, my good analysis and my failed game. Keep following for the next news, and afterall it was a good start :)
More content to come soon!

Offline dutch

« Reply #2 on: February 28 2018, 22:31 »
As a short update, today was an interesting day from the results point of view, the greens accumulated, and I ended up bagging what I considered an impressive profit, without ever having more than 20€ of exposition. Even this 20€ only appeared during the Salzburg game, the one that gave me the highest profit in the under 8,5, during the latest stage of the game, where I think I was well, where Salzburg was not searching for the goal anymore and the odd decreased from 3 in the last 10 mins.
I bagged a good profit with the approaching of the final whistle, 1 minute to go, and the odd was around 1,33, even though was 8-0 and the referee most likely would just finish the game at time. Here I had some exposure, but I think the risk reward was amazing. Still before in this game I thought I overexposed myself, and I took some risks when Salzburg scored 3 goals in 10 minutes, I had a loss in the under 3,5 and I had a loss in the under 4,5 that I eventually way able to handle later on. Still it was an interesting game, but was too easy for Salzburg, I think I was very well in the last bit of the game, but not during most of it.

Randers was a game I already had in my mind to trade, with the home team only achieving in average a goal at home every 3! games and the away team not even a goal per game also. 2 very weak teams, 2 very weak attacks, and the game started just like this, on top of that the pitch was full of snow, what proved to be a very easy to trade game, what I did mainly during the first also.

Atletico was a game I had some expectations like Tottenham, but my pre-match analysis was wrong. Tottenham started with good players in the front and I didn't felt confortable enough to trade, and Atletico also started pressing very high from the beggining and creating some chances, so by the 5 minutes I left the game. Eventually I re-entered after the 2-0 for a short period of time.

Aves x Caldas - A match very suitable for my trading, slow match, after the 1-0, Aves tried to keep the advantadge and Caldas didn't force too much keeping things open for second leg. The Under odds were quite good, allowing me without taking great exposure to make more than 8€.

In tennis, the matches I did were Krajinovic x Baghdatis and Haase x Jaziri, but the profit came all from the first, that Krajinovic was playing much better and the odds were equilibrated so I made one trade during the first set. The second one I expected Haase to win, after losing the first sit, I followed and Haase was playing well, allowing me to do some movements, but eventually it went to tie break and I left a free-bet on Haase side to capitalize in case of him winning the set. He didn't so it was break-even game for me.

This was my third day, I've at this point a bank of 251,21€. This was a very good start for me with +25%. I would accept this kind of return every week, if not every month, what to say about it in just 3 days.

:D

Offline maxrut

« Reply #3 on: October 05 2021, 20:04 »
That's strange. I also had such situations with a game, and that's why I don't play that game. Every time I tried a new game, it had bugs, so I stayed to play CSGO. I had no problem with this game, and everything was ideal. As I played when I was little CSGO, I still do it now, and I don't mind anything at all. Besides all that, I got to the point where you make money on CSGO. I use some csgo referral codes to get different bonuses, including money. The amount can reach $ 1,000. Are you saying it's not wonderful? It's perfect. I love this game.

« Last Edit: October 05 2021, 21:58 by maxrut »