This site uses cookies. When you browse the site you are consenting to its use. Know more.

Topic: Get free bet-at-home voucher code 7€ no deposit bonus  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Academia

Get free bet-at-home voucher code 7€ no deposit bonus
Get free bet-at-home voucher code 7€ no deposit bonus

Open your bet-at-home account here in OnlineBettingAcademy and win more! You'll get a free voucher code of 7€ to try and bet on bet-at-home without having to deposit.

You'll also win +100 Academy points that will unlock you several exclusive teaching contents all over the Betting Academy website.

The bookmaker bet-at-home is offering free 7€ Voucher Code to all those new acounts opened through our links/banners. And you'll still be able to get the regular bonus when you make the first deposit on bet-at-home.

Those two bonus are comulative and are available to our members: you may use the 7€ Voucher code no deposit bonus and after that, when you make your first deposit you'll get the regular bonus of 50% of the first deposit up to 20£, 25€, 50€ or 100€ depending or what country are you from.

The third incentive is the 100 Academy Points that you'll receive upon your first real money deposit on bet-at-home.

No deposit bonus: Voucher code 7€ free!

• 1. First clear cookies in your browser, then open your account in bet-at-home through and of our links/banners;
  • 2. Submit your bet-at-home account user number (number "betting account") here on "Win Academy Points" page;
  • 3. Then just wait at least 3 days for us to verify your account had been open here, and you'll receive Private Message here on Academy with your 7€ voucher code to redeem on bet-at-home whenever you want!

Costumers in these countries are excluded from this voucher promotion: Turkey, Israel, USA, France, Spain, Greece, Romania, Denmark, Hungary, Portugal, Mexico, Belgium, Russia and Bulgaria.

how to win 7eur free voucher code on bet-at-home

Available only to new bet-at-home accounts:

This bonus is limited to one 7€ voucher per person, family, household or computer. By suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or balance betting, bet-at-home.com reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings.

Notice: the voucher codes are distributed directly by our Academy staff, therefore you should ask us any questions regarding this special offer (don't ask on bet-at-home costumer support). We send the 7€ voucher codes manually, so that may take 3 or more working days, please be patient.
The value of the voucher must be rolled over 3 times with minimum odds of 1.50 (for single as well as combi bets with final odd higher than 1.50).

Tutorial where to find the bet-at-home account user number (nº "betting account") and how to redeem voucher codes on bet-at-home:

betathome-tutorial-bettingaccountumberbetathome-tutorial-voucher

First dposit bonus of 50% up tp 20£ England, 25€ Ireland, 50€ or 100€ depending on your location:

• 1. Deposit (minimum of 20€) on your bet-at-home account;
  • 2. On your bet-at-home account page go to "redeem bonus" and enter the bonus code "FIRST" (or "TOPUK"), within 10 days of your first deposit;
  • 3. You'll get instantainily the bonus of 50% of your first deposit credited on your betting accoung (up to 20£, 25€, 50€ or 100€ depending on your location)!
  • 4. After your first real money your account will be approved here on academy, and you will receive 100 academy points (very usefull to level up and to open new functions and new contents, as well as to get your prizes here on the Academy Shop) - wait a few days because this is a manual procedure.

Win academy points with bet-at-home

The value of this first deposit bonus must be rolled over 5 times with minimum odds of 1.70 (for single as well as all combi bets) within 90 days prior to making a withdrawal.

This is a shor summary information of the first deposit bonus, so you must read the full terms and conditions on bet-at-home website.

See on the portal in: Articles » Get free bet-at-home voucher code 7€ no deposit bonus
Ver no portal em: Artigos » Get free bet-at-home voucher code 7€ no deposit bonus

Offline wilmuszyn

Re: Get free bet-at-home voucher code 7€ no deposit bonus
« Reply #1 on: December 04 2015, 03:48 »
Hi
My ID on bet at home is : (edited) please sent me voucher,thanks you
« Last Edit: December 04 2015, 13:31 by Sardinha »

Offline nemanjabg89

« Reply #3 on: February 02 2016, 20:16 »
Hi,

I did my registration by your instructions and I add my account number but I still didnt got the voucher ,why?

Offline munich899

« Reply #5 on: February 04 2016, 18:55 »
Hello , I did a registration ,my account number is 16272528.

How long do I need to wait ?

Thank you (amem)

Offline saifalikhan

Hi,

I did my registration by your instructions and I add my account number but I still didnt got the voucher ,why?

My account id is 16271086
« Last Edit: February 04 2016, 20:32 by saifalikhan »

Offline munich899

« Reply #7 on: February 08 2016, 20:37 »
So??? No vouchers for us ??

Offline Sardinha

« Reply #8 on: February 09 2016, 03:32 »
Should be resolved during the day.
Do not forget, only one voucher per ip and person

Offline traderukfz

« Reply #9 on: February 17 2016, 12:49 »
Hi

How long need to wait for the voucher ?

Tks

Offline Sardinha

« Reply #10 on: February 17 2016, 13:08 »
Should be resolved today.
Do not forget, only one voucher per ip and person

Offline adam123123

« Reply #11 on: March 27 2016, 03:05 »
it is still available? my bet-at-home ID 16313950

Offline meppelden2

« Reply #13 on: April 29 2016, 00:18 »
My id on bet at home 16341754 please sent me voucher 7 euro

Offline grudneews4

« Reply #14 on: May 01 2016, 22:20 »
Im register my ID:16343781,please voucher.